The Event Manager's function is to ensure a client's event runs
smoothly and that their guests enjoy the great fun and entertainment
that we're famous for. As the king pin of a delivery team, the
success of an event is highly dependant upon the management skills of
the Event Manager.
The Event Manager will ensure that a given event runs
- Ensuring that all the necessary equipment is packed and loaded
safely (accountable using check lists and packing guides)
- Confirm the event details with the Management Team (event
- Drive or supervise the driving of the transport
- Liaise with the client representative upon arrival at the event
- Ensure that all tables and equipment for the event are unloaded
and set-up safely and correctly
- Check the attire of the Dealer team prior to the commencement of
- Open the tables for the agreed period
- Supervise the running of the tables ensuring Casino-To-Go
standards of dress, behaviour and gaming are maintained
- Ensure each Dealer gets suitable breaks during the event
- Encourage and help guests with play
- Ensure the safe operation of the gaming tables
- Close the event at the appointed time with the co-operation of
the client representative
- Supervise the dismantling and loading of the gaming tables and
ancillary equipment (check lists, safety guides)
- Liaise with the client representative prior to leaving site
The Event Manager will also need to master dealing the various games.
Initially, new Event Managers will work on a part-time occasional
basis. Typically, our events run at evenings
(after 6pm) and weekends, although there are other times on occasions.
We would seek the interest in and commitment of a given event by
available event managers.
- The Event Manager will be a meticulous individual with good
interpersonal skills. Time management and eagle-eyed supervisory
skills are essential. A person taking on this role will be
scrupulous, diplomatic and good humoured.
- Clean driving licence and confident van driver
All pay will be monthly in arrears by cheque or directly into a bank
account as preferred by the Dealer.